- Auto dealerships have moved into the cyber realm and become an easy target for phishers
- How did dealerships fare in the first half of 2016? This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the second quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- Although vehicle sales have declined slightly during the first half of 2016, new vehicle transaction prices reached at all-time high of $31,089 in June 2016.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- This webinar was aimed at automotive dealers interested in reducing or limiting their dealer management system (DMS) and technology pricing.
- Previous Next