- Baker Tilly dealership team brings light to the major trends and concerns that could impact dealership operations in the future.
- On April 26, 2017 the Trump administration released an outline of the main changes they plan to implement through comprehensive tax reform legislation.
- The AutoTeam America (ATA) whitepaper presents key findings from an opinion survey of automotive dealers throughout the US as well as brainstorming sessions with dealers, ATA members and other industry specialists on the strategic vision of dealerships for the year 2030.
- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- FTC's Used Car Rule requires a “Buyers Guide” window sticker to be displayed on used cars offered for sale.