- Auto dealerships have moved into the cyber realm and become an easy target for phishers
- Baker Tilly communicates the current risks an intellectual property law firm faces in their IT control environment, the recommended controls to mitigate those risks, the remaining risks after assessing the control environment and the consequence and likelihood of adverse events.
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- Previous Next