- Organizations must understand their exposure to cyber threats in order to define processes for the acceptance and/or transfer of risk and then leverage a systematic, objective framework to define, evaluate and determine the disposition of any credible threats to data and information.
- The best-prepared organizations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from focusing on outright prevention to implementing an effective breach response plan – one that quickly detects breaches and limits the damage once confirmed.
- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.
- FMS Forward features Baker Tilly's Mark Boettcher in an insightful take on social engineering, breaches and the importance of ongoing cybersecurity education and awareness in an organization.
- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- Previous Next