- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.
- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- This five-part guide introduces the core elements of a cybersecurity risk management program to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- U.K. regulatory body issues data privacy ruling with global implications.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.