- Organizations often turn to technology when looking for ways to engage with customers. While an important step in the process, it shouldn't be the first one. Think process, people, then technology.
- Think critically about how metrics can become more impactful for your company and how you can make sure the insight is being translated into action.
- With customer expectations higher than ever before, a seamless customer experience in an increasingly commoditized vertical, provides a competitive advantage for financial institutions.
- Better align your sales & marketing teams to integrate sales attitudes & values early in the process to communicate your message via the marketing channel & enhance your organization's performance.
- Research shows that sales training has little impact with no guarantee of improvement. To get the most out of their sales teams, companies need to look at their sales structure and compensation.
- Previous Next