- The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) updated its Enterprise Risk Management—Integrated Framework to reflect the connection between an organization’s risk management and its strategy and performance. The updated Framework discusses enterprise risk management relative to the changes in business arising from developments in the financial markets, the emergence of new technologies and demographic changes.
- The behavioral health industry has seen growing consolidation as strategic and financial buyers seek to capitalize on significant industry fragmentation and demand that currently outstrips supply.
- FMS Forward features Baker Tilly's Mark Boettcher in an insightful take on social engineering, breaches and the importance of ongoing cybersecurity education and awareness in an organization.
- Interviewing is a learned skill and the “tell me about yourself” response is one of the most difficult to master.
- Operational decisions at law firms are crucial to the bottom line. From fee structuring to which practices to develop, people to hire, technology to use and even the right real estate choice are all factors in the equation of competitive strategy. Baker Tilly weighs in on what your firm can do to stay on top?
- Previous Next