- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.
- The SEC is considering updating its valuation guidance for investment companies to better reflect the current market. Two interpretive releases the SEC published in 1969 and 1970 were issued years before the accounting guidance for fair value measurements was released and the financial markets became so reliant upon estimates for valuing financial instruments.
- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- Previous Next