- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- In this article, featured in Construction Executive, Baker Tilly's Rob Nowak explores how the implementation of the soft science of organizational management integrated with appropriate financial controls can ensure profitable job execution.
- As the legal industry continues to rapidly evolve in 2018, how well are your law firm partners’ embracing enviable change for success?
- The implementation of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) has helped strengthen staff productivity and efficiency for credit unions.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- Previous Next