- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- Previous Next