- Baker Tilly advisors discuss several best practices surrounding Intellectual Property in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed the current disconnect between the GSA contracting model and services contracting with a specific focus on the cost-build approach to pricing
- Baker Tilly recently assisted a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that supports several Government agencies, including Department of Defense (DoD), prepare for several different contractor business system audits.
- A multi-billion dollar, international medical/surgical equipment manufacturer engaged Baker Tilly to assess the potential profitability of selling products directly to the federal government.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act and Davis Bacon Act non-compliances under multiple contracts.
- Previous Next