- This whitepaper summarizes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the first quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- The US auto dealer merger and acquisition market has ramped up significantly over the past two years, as 2015 dealer acquisitions increased 40 percent over 2014, which followed a 60 percent increase in 2014 over 2013.
- Previous Next