- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- The US auto dealer merger and acquisition market has ramped up significantly over the past two years, as 2015 dealer acquisitions increased 40 percent over 2014, which followed a 60 percent increase in 2014 over 2013.
- The craft brewery industry is comprised of four segments of breweries that produce a limited amount of beer, typically up to 6.0.
- This Great Lakes regional M&A newsletter provides a recap of middle-market transactions where either the target or buyer is located.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- Previous Next