- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- The AutoTeam America (ATA) whitepaper presents key findings from an opinion survey of automotive dealers throughout the US as well as brainstorming sessions with dealers, ATA members and other industry specialists on the strategic vision of dealerships for the year 2030.