- What do Minnesota contractors need to know about sales and use tax? In this article, a Baker Tilly state and local tax manager shares many considerations for contractors.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- Listen to our annual webinar on payroll and employment taxes and year-end planning.
- Previous Next