- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board (ASB) is expected to vote on issuing a final standard for audits of benefit plan financial statements covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) at its next meeting. The planned standard is intended to help auditors better understand their responsibilities and provide plan sponsors and participants, Department of Labor (DOL) officials, and others with more information about what auditors do in examining the financial statements of benefit plans governed by ERISA.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on changes in federal income tax calculations, including those related to carried interests, retirement plan loans, Roth recharacterizations and section 965 transition taxes.
- Baker Tilly's Laura Cataldo discusses the workforce shortage in the construction industry and the reasoning behind it.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- Previous Next