- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- Learn how to write a construction audit plan in today’s facility development environment and understand what has changed over the last five years.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued its long awaited Accounting Standard Update on accounting for Leases. This marks the completion of one of the last convergence projects the FASB took up with the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- Learn how to keep jobs on time and on budget by analyzing and developing real time controls on complex accounting information such as progress billings, labor hour data and other project records.
- Learn the many insurance options to help mitigate construction project risk. What is the right insurance product for a construction project? When should it be used? And more!
- Previous Next