- A private, non-profit university had completed the construction of two new residence halls and a parking structure with plans for additional construction in the coming years.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- Previous Next