- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Hiring the best people is crucial and protects the interests of general contractors. Know definitively that your subcontractors are going to complete assigned tasks by using pre-qualification techniques.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- An urban research university with a sprawling campus in a major metropolitan area was undertaking a multi-year project to renovate and expand its real estate. The university asked Baker Tilly to audit its construction practices and provide recommendations to strengthen its management of capital projects.
- Previous Next