- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- This article, featured in Construction Executive, provides contractors an overview of the new revenue recognition standard and tips on getting started with implementation.
- Watch this webinar to learn the steps Baker Tilly believes a construction company should take to achieve compliance and why early adoption can offer a competitive advantage.
- In this series of insights, we illustrate the critical new concepts of each element of the revenue recognition standard with construction industry-specific scenarios so you can begin to assess the impact it will have on your business.