- Baker Tilly’s analysis of lost profits damages and a reasonable royalty alternative helps manufacturer achieve favorable jury verdict in patent infringement case.
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- A customer asserted a claim for damages related to actual and projected costs associated with the repair and remediation of allegedly defective products.
- A city’s rejections and delays of required location permits led to lost profits for vendors. Baker Tilly’s detailed analysis and expert testimony at deposition helped counsel quantify damages and settle the case.
- A metals broker alleged the “double sale” of a by-product of a manufacturing process that it had obtained the right to purchase and resell. Baker Tilly’s detailed analysis highlighted errors and inconsistencies in the claim.
- Previous Next