- A company’s outside legal counsel engaged Baker Tilly to provide expert witness services regarding False Claims Act, Qui Tam action suit in relation to sales that it had made under its GSA Schedule contract.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discuss helpful navigation, financial architecture and reporting tips and tricks for Deltek’s updated Costpoint in a recent American Health Quality Association webinar.
- Successful management of subcontracts can be identified through the pre-award, award, post-award and contract close-out phases.
- Previous Next