- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Work effectively with a delay consultant to ensure that a high-quality work product is delivered on time and on budget.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, construction contractors have come under fire for Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) compliance issues. Refresh your knowledge of DBA’s numerous requirements and learn how to proactively address compliance issues. Fight fire with knowledge; read this article now.
- This two-part article series, published in PSC’s Service Contractor Magazine, explores aspects of SCA compliance unique to this contracting environment, and provide tools and techniques for contractor risk mitigation.
- Previous Next