- The SEC’s proposed new rule, Rule 206(4)-4, would require SEC-registered investment advisers to adopt and implement written business continuity and transition plans.
- How does the method of recording software development time and costs influence investors or potential buyers?
- The amount of time and cost incurred for software development can be a substantial portion of a technology company’s budget. Should companies record development time and costs as an asset or expense?
- Learn the importance of having a written transition plan for business owners - whether to family members, managers, or a third party.
- As has been anticipated since the end of the Great Recession, a wave of bank consolidation is very much in formation and could swell to significant levels later in 2015. On its own merit, the increase in average pricing on Q1 2015 deals to a level of just over 150% of book value strongly indicates a more robust mergers and acquisition market for banks.