- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- Upon deployment of the recognition logic, the company realized significant improvement in the accuracy of its price index.
- As a result of this effort, fewer accounting department and consulting resources were required to manage the manual data collection.
- The contractor was able to successfully assign new IDs to pillar data elements.
- Previous Next