- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- Upon deployment of the recognition logic, the company realized significant improvement in the accuracy of its price index.
- As a result of this effort, fewer accounting department and consulting resources were required to manage the manual data collection.
- The contractor was able to successfully assign new IDs to pillar data elements.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.