- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- The proposed GSAR rule would create a transactional data reporting clause to improve GSA’s ability to conduct meaningful price analysis and more efficiently/effectively validate fair and reasonable pricing on FSS and non-FSS vehicles. It would also allow government buyers to compare prices prior to placing an order.
- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- The proposed changes to the DFARS contractor business systems compliance rules and what the impact will have on contractors from both an effort and expense perspective. Gain insight on the top three business systems that DCAA is focused on, how to approach a self-assessment an more.
- Watch Deltek and Baker Tilly discuss top trends for government contractors.
- Previous Next