- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- The Greater Philadelphia region experienced an overall increase in M&A activity during the first quarter of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will require lenders to provide new disclosures and meet new regulations on August 1, 2015.
- There are several ways to calculate the value of an asset, and financial institutions have a number of options for determining the Net Asset Value Per Share. They also have to make what is sometimes a difficult judgment call, and a new accounting regulation is designed to simplify that process.
- Previous Next