- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) recently held their Regulatory Compliance Conference 2015 in Washington DC. It featured a number of panel sessions with individuals representing a diverse range of backgrounds, including attorneys, executive level servicing professionals, and CFPB employees, all providing guidance and perspective on the regulatory issues facing the industry. There was a large emphasis on Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) examinations, as well as the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule, given the implementation began October 3, 2015.
- Previous Next