- The D.C. Court of Appeals ruled against the CFPB in a major case, finding that it's structure is unconstitutional and certain practices must be changed.
- NY Department of Financial Services announced yesterday an initiative to focus on banks’ incentive compensation agreements aimed at cross selling additional products to existing consumers.
- SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is now requiring financial institutions using the interbank messaging network to comply with its new cybersecurity standards.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- A specialized Baker Tilly team with deep mortgage banking, federal government, and audit experience is performing agreed upon procedures to validate the national mortgage settlement compliance of two mortgage servicers named in agreements being overseen by the Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight (OMSO).
- Previous Next