- The Greater Philadelphia region experienced an overall increase in M&A activity during the first quarter of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will require lenders to provide new disclosures and meet new regulations on August 1, 2015.
- There are several ways to calculate the value of an asset, and financial institutions have a number of options for determining the Net Asset Value Per Share. They also have to make what is sometimes a difficult judgment call, and a new accounting regulation is designed to simplify that process.
- Few topics in finance garner as much attention – and varied opinion – as mortgage finance reform. Observers on both sides of the aisle agree that steps are needed to delimit GSE involvement and attendant taxpayer exposure, but that consensus usually disappears when debate turns to specific measures for reform.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Previous Next