- The depository and lending industry is impacted by numerous provisions in the enacted tax reform bill. Additionally, institutions’ 2017 financial statements are impacted due to the enactment date.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- Learn about the ways the depository and lending industry could be impacted by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.