- Lessors’ accounting for leases is substantially unchanged by the new leases Accounting Standard Update No. 2016-02 (ASC 842). However, there are some relevant changes lessors should take note of.
- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists delve into ASC 606’s elements and explore determining the transaction price and consideration in this recent webinar.
- Baker Tilly have been able to provides consistent portfolio companies reporting and proactive local and international tax planning to a private equity firm.
- Baker Tilly’s depth of international experience enabled them to proactively anticipate their client’s needs and recommend solutions that would be beneficial in fulfilling the company’s growth strategy
- Watch this webinar with Baker Tilly and Blue Sky Capital on the topic of equipment leasing and the new leasing standards.
- Previous Next