- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists delve into ASC 606’s elements and explore determining the transaction price and consideration in this recent webinar.
- Baker Tilly have been able to provides consistent portfolio companies reporting and proactive local and international tax planning to a private equity firm.
- Baker Tilly’s depth of international experience enabled them to proactively anticipate their client’s needs and recommend solutions that would be beneficial in fulfilling the company’s growth strategy
- Watch this webinar with Baker Tilly and Blue Sky Capital on the topic of equipment leasing and the new leasing standards.
- So far in this series, we have discussed how to identify a lease in a contract and how to classify a lease (as operating or finance type) based on the terms of the lease contract. In this article, we discuss the initial recognition and measurement of leases and how re-measurement is made when changes occur in the contract during the estimated initial period of the lease.
- Previous Next