- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The FASB plans to publish by this summer an update to U.S. GAAP that will make businesses more clearly distinguish between debts that are due right away versus those on which they have time to make payments. The board expected to publish the update earlier this year, but it had to delay finalizing the amended guidance while it prioritized work related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss key topics service organizations and users should consider as they perform their SOC 2® examinations under the new guidance.
- The International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA) updated the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants to make it easier to use and help accountants address issues of ethics and independence. The revisions do not change the code’s fundamental principles, but they do alter the code’s framework for addressing ethical issues.
- The FASB agreed to drop a proposal that would have erased some guidance for deferred tax credits and liabilities on reserves for bad debt. Large banks no longer use the guidance, but it still applies to small banks and thrifts, a CPA told the board.
- Previous Next