- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- New revenue recognition standards will have specific considerations for software and technology companies.
- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Previous Next