- This helpful template of sample disclosures can help your insurance organization determine your disclosures under the new accounting standard.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.
- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the SSAE 18 standard, recent changes to Trust Services Criteria and approaches for future planning.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Previous Next