- As part of the JOBS Act, Congress directed the SEC to review the requirements related to Regulation A with an eye towards liberalizing the process and making it easier for emerging growth companies to raise capital.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- To ensure employee benefit plans meet certain Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) standards, plans must be subjected to a number of compliance tests each year. These tests are often referred to as the annual non-discrimination tests, and are required of plans in order to maintain their tax exempt status.
- PrimeWest Health selected Baker Tilly to provide financial statement audit services. Several factors influenced their decision to switch to Baker Tilly.
- The NAIC formally adopted the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Model Act in September 2012, and the ORSA requirement for qualifying insurers will be effective January 2015. In an effort to improve guidance and regulation, the NAIC’s ORSA (E) Subgroup has completed two feedback pilot projects, one in June 2012 and the most recent in September 2013.
- Previous Next