- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- A SOC 2 report is an independent examination of a service organization’s controls over its system’s security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) 2014 Summer National Meeting was held in Louisville, KY. A number of issues and statutory accounting changes were addressed over the course of the meeting. Highlights from some of the working group meetings are summarized below.
- The IRS has recently increased its audits of employer 401(k) plans. Rather than wait for an audit, plan administrators should proactively consider potential issues and take any necessary corrective measures. The following is a brief rundown of what the IRS will request at the outset of an audit, as well as a non-comprehensive list of issues commonly scrutinized by the IRS during a 401(k) plan audit.
- Learn how a well-written financial policy can offer a multitude of ongoing benefits for your organization.
- Previous Next