- An US-based software company with a Finland subsidiary tapped global attest provider, Baker Tilly, to implement a global US GAAP revenue recognition policy and provide consolidated financial statements to satisfy lender requirements.
- An update on IRS Letter Ruling 201518012.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) recently released an updated Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 report audit guide with a number of enhancements that impact SOC 2 reports.
- Recent changes from the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), entitled “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” (Uniform Guidance) will impact subrecipient monitoring. These changes will impact new federal awards and changes to funding increments with changed terms and conditions issued after Dec. 26, 2014. If your organization does not yet understand these changes, now is the time to act.
- Previous Next