- The first step in applying Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606 is to identify the contract(s) with the customer.
- Baker Tilly recently presented an introduction to the upcoming revenue recognition transition.
- Learn how to meet your compliance and fiduciary requirements while effectively administering your plan.
- The long awaited new standards on revenue recognition, ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606), Revenue from Contracts with Customers will create changes in the process of how revenue is recognized.
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- Previous Next