- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- Registered investment advisers that maintain custody of customer assets, and who are registered with the SEC, are subject to various regulations and must review these requirements for their organization to determine the right path to follow.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn about the key tax reform areas under the Trump Administration's tax reform proposal that will affect hedge funds, private equity funds and portfolio companies.
- Previous Next