- Employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor receives accounting and tax assistance from Baker Tilly for their registered mutual fund, private pooled vehicle, and separately managed accounts.
- Registered investment advisor (RIA) relies on Baker Tilly for management company audit and the tax work for several investment funds, the management company, related entities, and general partners.
- Cybersecurity is a critical business issue for hedge funds and other investment management firms. The financial consequences of a cyber attack can be significant and could result in a serious impact to a firm’s reputation. Not surprisingly, cybersecurity is also a growing concern for regulators, and an area where fund managers are increasing their focus.
- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next