- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- California’s newly confirmed fee disclosure law, with an effective date of Jan. 1, 2017, will significantly impact disclosure compliance requirements on state public pension plans.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the new NY DFS regulations, what is different from existing rules and the similarities and differences from existing frameworks.
- What is a passive foreign investment company (PFIC) and why is it important?
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- Previous Next