- Baker Tilly's Vadim Blikshteyn discusses tax reform plans and how it will impact U.S. residents to varying degrees. Blikshteyn spoke with Asset TV at Hedge Connection's Deal Ring event in New York. Registration required. The site requires registration to view content.
- Christine Fenske, managing partner at Baker Tilly, offers insight into what keeps her clients up at night. Fenske says that cybersecurity is an important consideration right now for managers, alongside fee structure and compliance. Registration required to view content on Asset TV.
- As if the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations and federal courts didn’t make taxes complicated enough, hedge fund and PE managers must contend with the state laws regarding sourcing of income
- Employee benefit plans: Fiduciary update – providing clarity in uncertain times
- At the annual GAIM Ops Cayman conference, major themes emerged on the importance of acting now for your future business and the importance of balance for emerging managers.