- Registered investment advisers that maintain custody of customer assets, and who are registered with the SEC, are subject to various regulations and must review these requirements for their organization to determine the right path to follow.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn about the key tax reform areas under the Trump Administration's tax reform proposal that will affect hedge funds, private equity funds and portfolio companies.
- A liquidation may present several obstacles to be navigated by the organization, one such obstacle being the accounting.
- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.