- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists discuss the risks and challenges businesses are facing in today’s tax environment.
- Jim Alajbegu, Baker Tilly International Tax Firm Leader, discusses tax inversions with Chitra Nawbatt, anchor and correspondent for CTV News.
- Previous Next