- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.