The prospect of tax reform in 2014 could mean a year of unprecedented tax legislative changes, affecting the majority of taxpayers. Even without such sweeping changes, businesses should be informed of the consequences of potential tax regulations and plan accordingly.
Join us as specialists from our tax services practice share their perspectives on the progress of tax reform, provide the latest legislation updates, and discuss tax-savings opportunities available to you.
The program includes
- Status of tax reform, expiring tax provisions, and general legislative outlook
- Repair and maintenance regulations
- Potential liability allocation rule changes
- 3.8 percent Medicare tax
- Affordable Care Act
- State and local tax developments
- International tax legislation and reporting