- #1 faucet brand in North America that designs and manufactures kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential and commercial applications. Subsidiary of $1B holding company.
- Lack of supply chain and marketing data visibility to more accurately forecast product demand and plan accordingly
- Inability to leverage sales data to better define marketing initiatives for specific niche markets / regions.
- Use of a variety of data sets across the planning, sourcing and delivery processes was resulting in more time spent on determining “correct numbers” than on business process analysis.
- Inability to efficiently identify and act on prevention and improvement opportunities along the supply chain
- Definition of units of measure was inconsistent
The Baker Tilly Approach
- Developed a business intelligence platform for visibility of critical data around the company’s supply chain, marketing and warranty issues to provide an understanding of:
- Warranty issues and root cause analysis
- Supply chain - what is selling and how to better analyze demand forecasts
- Geographical sales data to inform development of location specific marketing efforts
- More accurate demand planning resulted from an integrated view of Point of Sale (POS) data across many vendors
- Integrated view of product and sales information by geography from a single interface
- A new integrated analysis database base and application which supports consistent analysis across the planning, sourcing and delivery processes of the business.
- Visibility into the full product lifecycle - from sourcing to sale
Download the case study in PDF format >