- U.S. based financial self-service, security and services corporation engaged primarily in the manufacture, installation and service of ATM’s, financial software and electronic security products
- $2B in revenue and 17,000 employees
- High product service and warranty costs
- Business mandate to look into predictive maintenance and servicing
- Untapped opportunities to improve efficiency of product service staff through better use of analytics
The Baker Tilly Approach
- Worked with business management to develop a Field Service Management Analytics Application which delivered the ability to manage field service staff more efficiently and improved customer service processes.
- Integrated search and discovery interface for service call notes, tech notes, call center notes, machine data and financial information.
- The application was integrated with service operational systems enabling further analysis into operating information available outside of the core analytics platform.
- Improved coordination of field service engineers through coordination of tech notes, machine diagnostics and geospatial data.
- Improved root cause analysis.
- Laid a foundation for predictive maintenance and servicing.
- Initial feedback from client included, "I’ve never been able to access this much information from one place before."
Download the case study in PDF format >