- It is estimated that 50 percent of partners of the AM Law 200 are baby boomers, and of this 50 percent, 16 percent will retire in the next five years. How will this impact the commercial real estate industry? For starters, office space is the second-largest expenditure for law firms, after salaries.
- ‘Long live’ or ‘Death’ to the performance review? Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint share a framework for how HR leaders can make them more valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- Previous Next